Electric Chiropractic Adjustment Tool Correction Spinal Activation Gun Health-care
1. Three levels of force, 75N (low), 180N (medium), 300N (high), can be adjusted to meet your various needs.
2. Built-in high-frequency cooling fan can cool down the machine to extend its service life.
3. With four replaceable physiotherapy heads to treat different parts of the body.
4. It can stimulate the normal function of nerve cells and organs, so that the body function is quickly restored.
5. Can be used for joint relief, cervical spine adjustment, thoracic spondylosis, cervical spondylosis and body treatment.
Condition: 100% Brand
New Item Type: Spine Correction Gun
Material: Stainless Steel, Plastic
Product Description: This is an adjustment tool designed to adjust, mobilize, or manipulate the musculoskeletal joints of the spine and extremities, or to perform soft tissue musculoskeletal mobilization by authorized professional personnel only.
Adjustable force: 75N, 180N, 300N Equipment
frequency: 50-60HZ Knock
Plug: UK plug
1. Improve joint pain and cramps: neck pain, back pain, headache, dizziness, arm numbness
2. Vertebral body adjustment: stiff vertebral body syndrome, movement disorders, thoracic vertebral syndrome, digestive dysfunction.
3. Body beauty: Humpback whale, torticollis, raised hips, toes, foot hair and other symptoms.
4. Delayed bone age
Force adjustment level:
Low position: Transmits about 75n of force, generally used for occipital bone, upper cervical spine and excessive sensitivity area.
Middle position: It is generally provided in the lower cervical spine, thoracic spine and lumbar spine area, about 180N of force.
High position: the lumbar vertebrae, bones and joints are more suitable, and the force is about 300N.
Applicable parts of 4 types of physiotherapy heads:
Single pressure: used to adjust or check the cervical spine, microform face, thoracic spine, lumbar spine, scoliosis.
U-shaped physiotherapy head: used to adjust the balance of the cervical spine (large U-shape for the thoracic and lumbar spine, small U-shape for the cervical spine).
T-shaped physiotherapy head: used to adjust scoliosis
1 x Spine Correction Gun
4 physiotherapy heads
1 x Protective Cover Bag
1 English Manual